10oz Holiday Jars
5.5oz Mason Jars
Coconut Wax is a soft creamy white color and is the eco-friendly choice. Harvesting the oil is an organic process with coconuts themselves being a sustainable high yield crop.
Candles are hand poured in small batches, made with natural coconut wax, wicks are lead-free, coreless made of cotton threads woven with paper and coated with natural soy wax. Nontoxic phthalate free fragrance oils are used for scent.
WHY should you choose Coconut Wax candles?
⁕ Eco-friendly, Organic, Renewable, No Pesticides, Vegan
⁕ Burns longer & cleaner *less soot*
⁕ Superior scent throw (both hot & cold)
⁕ Wax is odorless *does not smell like coconut)
Always burn candles long enough for the wax to melt across the container before blowing out the flame to avoid formation of a tunnel in the wax, which will shorten the life of the candle. Make sure that your wick is always trimmed to 1/4’’ before burning. To be additionally safe, when the wax level is 1/4 from the bottom of container, you should discontinue use and avoid the possibility of the container cracking. Glass containers are particularly fragile, and heat concentrated in one area could cause the glass to break.
* Always burn your candle within sight.
* Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
* Drafts decrease a candle's burn time, cause uneven burning, smoking, and diminished scent throw.
* Always use caution! The container may become hot while burning.
* Keep away from flammable objects, children, pets, and drafts.
* Keep the wax pool free of matches, wick trimmings, and debris at all times.